Social Security Disability
If you suffer from a medical condition that prevents you from working, you may qualify for social security disability benefits. We are experienced in assisting the individuals with serious injury or disease in need of Social Security Disability (SSDI/SSD) benefits. We will aggressively pursue your claim for disability benefits in connection to a mental or physical illness or injury that renders you or a loved one unable to work. If you have been denied disability benefits, we will take all necessary steps to appeal your denial and help you recover the Social Security Disability benefits to which you are entitled. It is important to seek legal representation on your claim as soon as practical because you have a limited time period to file an appeal once you are denied benefits.
Social Security Disability
Pittsburgh, PA Social Security Disability Lawyers
Social Security Disability claims require systematic documentation and a strategic approach to protect your rights and claims. At Martin & Lerda, we assist people throughout the Social Security Disability evaluation, litigation and appeal process.
Applying for Social Security Disability benefits can be complex and requires significant documentation, an understanding of disability claims law, and skilled advocacy. Our attorney can provide the representation you need to collect the benefits to which you are entitled.
If you have suffered a personal injury or illness and your doctor believes you should be receiving Social Security Disability benefits, contact us immediately for a free initial consultation or case evaluation.
The Social Security Administration (SSA) defines disabling conditions and then sets criteria for eligibility. Most people do not fit within the exact definitions provided by the SSA. A skilled attorney can effectively identify your illness and articulate your need for disability benefits. Our firm has extensive experience in gathering evidence and arguing your case. We will take a comprehensive approach to your case to ensure that the SSA understands your unique illness and the ways in which it affects your life and limits your ability to work.
Social security disability is available for individuals with medical disabilities, such as the following:
- Mental illness, including bipolar disorder, post- traumatic stress, anxiety, severe depression, serious personality disorders, autism and mental retardation
- Physical disability, including arthritis, COPD, asthma, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, fibromyalgia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, blindness, cardiovascular disease, lupus, kidney disease, degenerative disc disease, parkinson’s disease, muscular dystrophy, digestive disorders, hematological disorders, skin disorders, musculoskeletal impairments and multiple body system impairments
Our attorneys are committed to providing each client with a strategic approach to obtain Social Security Disability benefits. As your attorneys we will take the following action on your behalf:
- Collect all necessary medical documentation and evidence to demonstrate your inability to work
- Be a direct contact for the Social Security Administration to ensure that your case is handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Properly file your application with supporting documentation and necessary evidence
- File an appeal on your behalf if your claim has been denied in the past
- Find out why your claim has been denied and meet appeal deadlines with appropriate documentation
- Effectively represent you in any hearing before the Social Security Administration
Contact Martin & Lerda for a free initial consultation or case evaluation with an experienced Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Social Security Disability lawyer. We offer accommodating service and a flexible appointment schedule. Call now to protect your rights and claims.